How to make a complaint

Let us know if something needs to be put right.

We want to make sure that we get things done right for you the first time. If for any reason you are not happy with any aspect of the products or services we provide you, we would be keen to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can put things right.

Please contact us using one of these options:

  • If you have time to talk to us about your concern now call us on: 0800 44 00 11
  • If you'd prefer to put pen to paper and write to us about your problem just drop us a line to the address below and we'll call you. Please remember to include your full name, postal address, Skinny Direct mobile number and a daytime telephone number if you have one in your letter so we can get back in touch with you:
    Skinny Direct Complaints
    PO Box 91801
    Auckland 1142

What will happen next?

Once you've told us about your concern we will investigate it and we'll discuss a resolution with you. If we can't resolve it straight away or if the problem is of a very complex nature we will give you an estimate of how long it will take us to investigate the issue. We’ll also let you know who will be managing it for you. Our aim is to get your issue fully resolved within 20 working days.

If you have raised a complaint with us and we have been unable to come to an agreement on how to resolve your complaint, or it's taken longer than six weeks to sort it out you have the opportunity to take your case to the Telecommunications Dispute Resolution Scheme.

This is a free and independent service which helps resolve disputes between customers and their telecommunications companies. You can find more information on the Scheme by visiting or by calling them on 0508 989898.

In addition to the Telecommunications Dispute Resolution Scheme, you may also seek independent advice or assistance from:

  • The Disputes Tribunal
  • Your Local Citizens Advice Bureau
  • Your Community Law Center
  • The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (for privacy issues) 

You can also let us know about your concerns online by simply completing the following form: